Love is omnipresent. This also means that love is not just limited to its romantic version, but much more. In the words of Kurt Vonnegut, “A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” Some people truly know how to spread love as in the pictures below.
We at Bright Side were truly touched by the pictures depicting love coming straight from the heart and we are sure that you will be too.
1. Because love can melt even the wildest hearts.
2. When health or sickness can’t stop you from loving each other:
3. A soldier meets his daughter for the first time
4. Music lovers show love for this man during a concert in San Francisco.
5. An army family reunites in Hawaii
6. “Hello Dad!” — A little girl runs to meet her father as he returns from work in 1942
7. Love knows no age limit.
8. The first French gay couple got married and kissed on the balcony of City Hall in Montpellier.
9. Parents reunite with their children in Saffron Walden, Essex, during World War II
10. A Washington Redskins player is showered with loads of love by the kids at a Salvation Army
11. 2 Korean brothers had an emotional reunion after being separated for 60 years.
12. A boy plays the violin at his violin teacher’s funeral
13. Children shelter a stray dog during heavy rainfall in Mumbai, India
14. Love of a father for his son
15. The love of a mother is the same with animals too.
After all, love is what makes the world go round. Do you agree? Share your views in the comments section below.
Source : Brightside