Unfortunately, there are many people on our planet who don’t want to be like everyone else, who go against the system and don’t follow any of the generally accepted rules for behaving in a civilized society. We mean those people who can easily dry their underwear under an AC on a plane, who can place their feet in between the seats on public transportation, or those who dump their stuff in wildlife refuges.
We thinks that it’s impossible to correct these people and that’s why the best solution is to take them away to some other planet.
And here is a list of people who would be on the first spaceship.
1. Those who think that the barriers in museums were installed for anyone but them.
2. Those who don’t pay any attention to their kids in stores. Their kids usually tend to scream and scatter things from shelves.
3. Those who don’t mind drying their underwear in front of everyone.
4. Those who pollute our planet so shamelessly.
Luckily, these people were found and they were charged with littering on state property.
5. Spectators that leave piles of trash in movie theaters after the movie is over.
6. People who will spoil other people’s day just for laughs.
These guys specifically accelerated their car in that spot so that their exhaust came out right as they passed the biker.
7. People who use their phones as sandwich and mug holders.
8. Marketers who use these tricks for cheating buyers.
9. People who do shoddy work.
A family hired a guy to power wash the floors in their home. This is the way he did it.
10. People who ignore the norms of proper behavior in public.
This lady is shaving her legs in a hotel pool and she doesn’t even care about the kids swimming around.
11. People who drive on a freshly poured concrete road despite the presence of fencing.
12. Drivers who park against the rules.
13. People who just sit on any horizontal surface, even if it’s a shelf with products.
This woman sat down right on the cheese shelf.
14. Postmen who are too lazy to think properly.
It was raining when it was delivered but the postman still couldn’t put it in the dry spot.
15. Those who invade other people’s personal space.
16. Those who eat cakes, pies, and pizzas from the center.
17. People who think that littering on public transportation is normal.
18. Those who stick unnecessary stuff to the handle of a shopping cart.
19. Тhose who carve their names and other messages on plants.
20. Those who leave graffiti messages on monuments.
Have you ever met people whose behavior caused a wave of indignation inside you? Please tell us about them in the comments!