“Dang” is a pretty great multipurpose word. You can use it to express shock at an awful situation, or you can use it to say something like “Well dang, that’s pretty impressive.” The point is, using this theme has allowed me to be pretty liberal about what kinds of pictures I’m including here.
1. Well…yeah, dang.
I don’t know if I’ve ever been in a situation where I’ve been at risk of sunburn while also wearing long sleeves. Maybe that’s me being naive about sun damage, but this person seems like they’re really comfortable wearing sleeves in situations way warmer than it warrants.
2. Well, that went about as spectacularly (poorly) as it could have.
I have no idea what could have caused someone to be barreling down the road with this whole situation tipped up like that, but I’m sure glad I didn’t have to be the one calling my boss to explain what happened.
3. I have no idea what would inspire someone to do this, but I’ll be danged if I’m not impressed that they did it.
I’ve watched enough RuPaul’s Drag Race in my life to have seen a lot of wacky clothes made out of a lot of wacky materials. But this is the first porcelain dress I’ve ever seen.
4. Here’s a great lifehack for you. If you have kids, you’ve always got a convenient table around to roll your smokes on.
There’s no way that this kid hasn’t been in this position before.
5. I’m thinking that the first mistake was thinking that you could make coffee look like an owl.
Personally, if someone told me I could see owls in my coffee, I’d buy whatever it is that they’re selling because that sounds awesome.
6. Honestly, if this is how it’s going to go when people make sure that musicians feel appreciated, they’re probably just better off being unappreciated.
And if any of you come in here with that “electronic music isn’t music” stuff, you can just leave it at the door.
7. I have no idea how this possibly could have happened, but I’m very happy there are pictures of it.
It looks like it was crushed by a giant cartoon rock. Is it possible that’s what happened?
8. Man, this hockey accident was a real pane, amirite?
His chances of making the playoffs were absolutely shattered after that injury. He might be cut from the team after this one.
9. I’m pretty sure that the only reasonable course of action here is to handcuff this person’s feet together and let them deal with it.
Either that, or you just tickle them. But I’d be worried more about that reaction, to be totally honest.
10. As far as pranks go, this one is equal parts harmless and totally horrifying.
This is somehow worse than that scene from The Godfather. I think? I don’t really know what I’m actually saying.
11. Can’t get too mad, you still got Goosebumps books.
I don’t know if I will ever tackle anything in my life with the same fervor I brought to the original Goosebumps series. Then the whole Goosebumps 2000 thing happened, and I just felt like the world had left me behind.
12. I’ve been squirming in my chair ever since I saw this picture.
I’m having flashbacks to that time I ate super spicy wings and forgot to wash my hands before going to the bathroom. Death would have been a sweet release.
13. This is savage, but it’s 100% accurate.
If you know anything about kids these days, you’ll know that this is actually the kind of ink every modern rapper permanently splotches all over his face and neck. It’s just a fact.
14. This is what happens when the universe unleashes its sick sense of humor on your small business.
It’s not just the universe’s fault. Whoever designed this sign really didn’t consider all of the terrible possibilities before installing the expensive neon.
15. I mean, you kinda asked for it, so what are you even complaining about?
I have a hard time feeling sorry for people asking minimum wage employees to act like personal court jesters on their takeout delivery boxes.
16. Well, this hurts to look at.
Talk about hitting close to home. I guess I’m not the only one who has “mess me up good” written across their forehead. I’ll be praying for you, girl.
17. If this isn’t the best thing you’ve ever seen, then I don’t even want you to continue reading the article, because it would all just be a waste of time.
Sparks are flying over here.
18. What a deal!
This is the perfect example of buying anything out of a vending machine. Regardless of what you buy, you’ll always be overpaying greatly for said item. That’s just a fact.
19. Did Dave make this ad work for him, or did he just make it creepy?
I guess it really depends on who you are, and what you’re looking for in a mate.
20. This is what I call a close call with maximum damage.
It could have been much worse in terms of fatality, but it looks pretty bad in terms of automotive damage.
21. Birkenstock? That would have Birken-sucked!
Unless this person just happened to drop the scissors nowhere near themselves, but then put their foot there to stunt for the ‘gram. That’s a whole different category of dang.
22. I have a theory that this is part of the initiation process for new people who work in parking enforcement. They have to take the boot off using their bare hands in like, half an hour.
23. Man, I hate when that happens.
I don’t really even recognize what that post thing is. But I’m going to use this as yet another excuse as to why I don’t own a car.
24. When someone plays “Mask Off” at the club, but you keep your mask on, so they decide to do something about it.
Source : Lifestyle