What’s a woman’s best friend? Undoubtedly, it’s the bra. This is one of the few pieces we never stop wearing and which helps to show off our feminine attributes. However, we don’t always make the best decisions when it comes to using the bra. That’s why we want to share a few tips that will help you deal better with your bra.
1. Never, under any circumstances, use an old bra.
As the years go by, bras lose their elasticity and your breasts will look like a couple of sacs – an unattractive image, which in the long term will produce irreversible results.
2. If you use one of those bras which causes marks on the skin and redness, you should consider changing.
This could cause problems with the blood vessels. You should close the clasp, leaving a little air so it doesn’t fit too tight.
3. Many of us think that if we adjust the straps tighter, the breasts will be higher and look firmer.
Wrong. If we do this, we’re only lifting the rear part of the bra, the part covering our back, too high. If this band is covering the upper back, the armpits will suffer.
4. Avoid small sizes.
Small sizes don’t guarantee a better look, but in the long term, they do cause breast cancer.
5. Use several bras over the course of the week.
This allows your body to rest from the positions of the straps of each one.
6. Start using a support bra.
This type of support doesn’t have metal rods, so it won’t hurt your body. Avoid using it every day, because without the straps your breasts will be looser and lose their firmness.
Remember that it isn’t just a matter of beauty, it’s important to keep your own health in mind.