CGST & Central Excise Department Recruitment :This is to inform you all about the new recruitment from the CGST & Central Excise Department , Cochin. The Organization invites the application form from the candidates who are skilled and capable for this job. The Organization invites the application for the 14 Posts of Hawaldar . The contender who wants to be the part of this organization must submit their offline application. The last date of submitting the offline application form for these posts is 15th December ,2018. For more details, candidates must read the complete article given below.
CGST & Central Excise Department Recruitment Notification:
CGST & Central Excise Department Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: CGST & Central Excise Department
Name of the Position:
Hawaldar (Under sports quota) – 14
The candidates should hold 10th from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
The age of the Candidates should be in the range from 18 – 27 Years counted from 01-01-2019. Relaxation in age limit will be given to the candidates belongs to the reserved category.
Candidates looking for this job are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in practical,field test, skill test.
Selected candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs 18,000 – 56,900 per month.
Last date of submitting the online application form is: 15th December ,2018
Official Website: cbic.gov.in
Instructions to Apply for CGST & Central Excise Department Recruitment :
- Firstly Aspirants must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the application form for which you want to apply.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form with all valid details that are demanded in the application form.
- Attach all the documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Finally, post your application form on or before the last date
DY Commissioner , CGST & Central Excise Department , Mumbai zone
Here is the complete information related to the CGST & Central Excise Department. For more details, candidates must go through the official advertisement.