The Japanese have been using effective alternative healing techniques for centuries, and today, we are revealing one of them, which takes only 5 minutes!
Jin shin Jitsu is an ancient form of a Japanese healing art, which restores the emotional balance with the help of the stimulation of certain points on the fingers.
The healing treatment is based on the belief that each finger is linked to two body organs, and the stimulation of the proper points on them improves physical and emotional health.
This effective 5-minute curing treatment offers amazing benefits in the case of numerous ailments, and here is how it works:
To target certain internal organ, you should just take the appropriate finger with the other hand and hold it tightly for 3-5 minutes. Breathe deeply and afterwards, massage all fingers on both hands for about three minutes.
Here are the organs linked to the fingers:
- Linked to: stomach and spleenwort
- Emotions: depression and anxiety
- Common symptoms: skin issues, nervousness, headaches, stomach pain
- Linked to: kidneys and urinary bladder
- Emotions: fear, confusion, disappointment
- Common symptoms: a toothache, muscle pain, back pain, digestion issues
- Linked to: liver and yolky bitter
- Emotions: anger, indetermination, irritability
- Common symptoms: a migraine, tiredness, circulation problems, menstrual pain, frontal headaches
- Linked to: lungs and large intestine
- Emotions: sadness, fear, negativity
- Common symptoms: digestion issues, asthma, respiratory problems, skin disease
- Linked to: heart and small intestine
- Emotions: worry, nervousness, absence of self-confidence
- Common symptoms: bone issues, heart disease, throat pain
Next time you experience any of these symptoms, try this 5-minute technique, and you will be surprised by its positive effects.