The body of a boy was found dead in bed on the bed, next to the mobile phone with a cord attached to the foot of the bed.

Many deaths from both recharging and phone use have occurred, but many have ignored warnings and continue to use the phone in this dangerous way.

Recently, a death case for both phone and gaming in Malaysia, the victim was a 12-year-old boy who caused a stir among netizens.

According to information shared, the boy was discovered by the mother in the state of death. The vesicles lying neatly on the bed show signs of electric shock. At the bottom of the bed is the phone is plugged charger.

The mother called emergency but unfortunately, the boy was unable to survive.
This bad boy was just charging and using the phone before going to bed

In a state of panic, the mother called emergency but unfortunately, the boy was unable to survive. Maybe, this bad boy was just charging and using the phone before going to bed, playing video games so he was unfortunately electrocuted.

The fact that the public is extremely concerned, is a wake-up call for people who regularly use smartphones are plugged in charger, especially in Vietnam there have been many similar cases occur.

Watching video:

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Source: feedytv