Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : It is hereby informed to our valued readers seeking employment in the Indian Navy,about the latest job notification for recruitment.The organization has announced for the recruitment on the various posts of 10+2(B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online before last date i.e. 22nd November 2018on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification :
Get 1.25 Lakh salary in Top Mnc’s- Apply now for Free
- Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
- Name of the Job : 10+2(B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Number of vacancies : will be notified later
- Last Date to apply : 22nd November 2018
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Post: 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme(2019)
Last Date to Apply: 22nd November 2018
Educational Qualification : The Candiates applying for the above posts must have to be passed at least 12th PCM from recognized board or Institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the JEE Mains Examination marks,Medical Examination and SSB Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the standards.
Application Fees: No application fees will be charged from the candidates.
Age Criteria : The Candidates applying for the posts must be born between 02-01-2000 to 01-07-2002. Relaxation in age limit will also be provided as per the government rules of reservation and relaxation.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply
- Firstly the candidate has to login to the official website and register as an interested candidate on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .
- Then after this registration the applicant can fill the application form with all the details like candidate’s personal details,educational qualification and work experience if any related to the job.
- Upload your latest coloured photo in blue background & signature on the application form.
NOTE: Incomplete application forms will be rejected.Also candidates must visit the official website regularly to avoid missing any update.
Source : Naukaristan