The most common sign of aging is definitely hair that has started to turn gray. Many people despise it and try to do whatever they can so that they can eliminate it.
There are natural ways to help you eliminate gray hair, but first you have to understand what is causing this to appear.
As time passes, the hydrogen peroxide in our hair becomes broken down by an enzyme called catalase so that it could produce oxygen and water. They aren’t dangerous for our hair.
With the process of aging, this enzyme becomes eliminated. With it, the process which breaks down the hydrogen peroxide becomes slowed down.
When too much hydrogen peroxide becomes accumulated in our hair, then de-pigmentation and oxidative stress appear.
Some other factors which can cause hair graying are:
- Genetic or other underlying conditions
- Unhealthy lifestyle (smoking)
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Poor nutrition
We can help ourselves and cover the gray hair with some chemical hair dyes that the market offers, but they may cause side-effects.
Potato Peel to Reverse Grey Hair
- Take 5 potatoes and peel them. Gather the peels in a mug. Use the potatoes for any dish or meal as you won’t need them.
- Use 2 cups of water and pour them in a pan. Add the peels inside.
- Leave it to boil.
- After it has started to boil, decrease the fire and leave the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take the pan off the stove and let it cool down.
- Strain it afterwards, but make sure you keep the fluid.
- Use several drops of lavender or rosemary oil to offer great scent to the mixture. Keep it into a glass container with a lid.
- Shampoo your hair as you usually do. Then, put this mixture on your hair.
- Massage the potato peel mixture well using circular movements.
- Don’t rinse it away!
- Dry your hair and style it as you usually do.
Try this amazing recipe today and you’ll see that you’ll never have grey hair again!