Railway Jobs: Great chance for employment seekers out there as the The Indian Railways, has recently posted various recruitment notification for a certain number of vacancies. The department is in the process of recruitment for 5800 posts of Apprentice, Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician etc. There are presently a total of 8000 vacancies in the organization for the above-mentioned posts for which the skilled and capable candidates can apply for. Interested candidates should apply for the vacancy online/offline through organization’s website on or before the last date which is mentioned in the specific links. Candidates are advised to go through all the details mentioned below before applying for the posts to avoid any discrepancies in the future.
Railway Jobs Notification:
Railway Jobs Vacancy Details:
Name of the post:
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 1785 posts
- NMRC Recruitment 2018 – 09 posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2920 posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2907 posts
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2018 – 40 posts
- Integral Coach Factory Chennai Recruitment 2018 – 05 posts
- Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi Recruitment 2018 – 374 posts
- Railtel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018 – 15 posts
- NER Recruitment 2018 – 21 posts
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – 28 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy should have 10th /12th/ graduation degree/ B.Tech degree from a recognized university/ institute/ board to be eligible depending on different posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the merit list, experience , skill test/ personal interview depending on different posts .
Pay Scale: An attractive salary package per month will be given to the selected candidates along with other remuneration and employment benefits as per the central government rules.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 – 58 years as counted from 05-10-2018. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates that belong to reserved category as per the recruiter rules.
Application fees: The application fee for each recruitment drive is different according to their recruitment posts so to know about details you have to click on the above-given links of recruitment article. .
Important Date: All the dates for recruitment drive have been mentioned in their own article so to know about details you have to click on the above-given links of recruitment article.
Important Instructions to Apply for Railway Jobs:
Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy by following the given steps.
- Candidates who are interested in a particular post have to click on the specific recruitment link.
- The link will direct to a new page in which all the details of the recruitment process will be given.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as described for given recruitment.
That is all the information we have regarding the Railway Jobs Recruitment For 8000 Apprentice, Assistant Loco Pilot,Technician Posts