Covered in red velvet cake crumbs, these sweet cheese balls are the perfect small bite for any holiday party.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 baked red velvet cake, broken into crumbs
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer mixture to the freezer to firm up, 2 hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop small balls of mixture and use your hands to form the mixture into ball.
- Roll mixture in red velvet cake crumbs, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once all cheesecake bites are rolled, transfer to the refrigerator to chill and harden, at least 1 hour.
Watch video here :
Source : Delish