The world around us always contains interesting things that we cannot discover. It is an endless resource for scientists to explore. Have you ever seen a rabbit as big as a large dog? Have you ever seen a crab bigger than a dog and a giant tortoise? … What we know about this world is too little. These animals are sure you have never seen them. You will not be able to believe your own eyes anymore.
We collect large sized animals that will surprise you. I’m sure you’ll be surprised by their size. They still exist beyond human understanding.
1. There are so many wonders from under the sea, like this giant Leatherback sea turtle.
2. This Flemish Giant rabbit can certainly play with the big dogs.
3. Say hello to my little friend… his name is Tank.
4. Big Jake, a Belgian Gelding horse, broke a Guinness World Record with his height.
5. We’re heading to Wonderland!
6. “It’s a bear! It’s a mammoth! No, it’s a giant dog!”
7. This huge stingray almost looks like a giant pancake!
8. Just imagine what he looked like as a tadpole!
9. The Attacus Atlas moth is one of the largest moths in the world.
10. Here’s a bird so tiny that it can fit inside the palm of your… fingers.
11. Coconut crabs are known to climb trees to eat coconuts.
12. This Brookesia micra chameleon can fit on the tip of a finger.
13. The Pemba flying fox can have a wingspan of over 5 feet.
14. This tiny lizard is actually a dwarf crocodile.
15. The Leatherback sea turtle is the largest living turtle in the world.
16. There’s only enough room on this finger for… 2 monkeys.
17. This rabbit weighs around 20 pounds!
18. Deep down, all big dogs are just big puppies.
19. Here are 2 tiny starfish that can fit in the palm of your hand… with room to spare.
20. Part wolf… part dog… all heart!
Bonus: Sometimes it’s hard to tell if the pony is small or if the dog is just that big.
Have you been lucky enough to see any of these animals? If you see then you are one of the luckiest people in the world. If you know more unique animals please let us know by commenting below. Thank you and wish you all good luck.