Every housekeeper dreams of spending less time on chores to be with the family more. Hopeless dreamers? Not necessarily!
After all, the main thing is good time management and knowing some tricks
In most cases, it is enough to follow the two golden rules of cleanliness: don’t make mess and clean regularly. But what if milk boiled over and you didn’t have time to clean in right away for some reason? And then, there was a thing, and now, it’s been a month, and you seriously consider buying a new pot.
We would like to share a recipe for a wonderful cleaning product that will save a frying pan even with years-old grease on it.
You will need:
- 3.5 ounces (100 g) of sodium carbonate;
- 3.5 ounces (100 g) of silicate or paper glue;
- 3.5 ounces (100 g) of mustard powder.
The proportions are for 1.3 gallons (5 liters) of water.
- Make sure to wear gloves, preferably heat-resistant. If you don’t have them, then rubber ones, but you will also need an oven glove.
- Pour 1.3 gallons of water in a large pot or bucket and put it to boil. The container should be of such size to receive a pan that requires cleaning.
- Add all ingredients in the water and bring it to boil.
- Without turning off the heat, immerse the dirty kitchenware in the liquid. Leave it for a while. If there are plastic handles on the pan, remove them in advance.
- Now, the grease is softened and will easily come off under a knife or a metal sponge!
The “after” is stunning!
It goes without saying that it will be even easier if your kitchenware is in a better condition.
Tell us, did you find this recipe useful? Please let us know in the comments!
Source : Fabiosa