According to many people, bloating is excessive farting or bleaching as they feel full and their stomach is in the size of a ball. It is an issue which usually appears after a heavy meal, but there are some people who feel bloated all the time. The reasons for this issue to appear are the following:
You don’t drink enough water – many health problems appear due to the body not being hydrated enough. This is caused by coffee and alcohol and if you drink them a lot, you will have to consume 6-8 glasses of water as well. When our body is deprived of water, it starts using the liquids it can find, thus bloating may be caused due to fluid retention. For that reason you have to start drinking lots of water.
Constipation – once you feel better after you empty your bowels the main issue is constipation, meaning that you have to add fiber in your diet as the gasses are trapped behind the feces. Consume fiber gradually, not all once because it may worsen the problem. Use whole grain bread instead of white bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
You are too stressed – some studies say that bloating can be caused by too much stress as when the system is stressed the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. Also, you may be bloated by constipation and stomach ache. Once you relieve the stress, you will solve the issue with bloating.
You eat too fast – when the food is being chewed, the body starts processing it more slowly and bloating may appear. Also, it is very significant to eat in small bites.
Carbs – the issue with bloating can appear due to eating too much carbs, but you may solve this problem by eating low-carb foods. Also, replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.
Stomach bloating and gas is a common complaint. It is a condition in which the stomach feels full and tight due to buildup of gas in the small intestine. It sometimes causes the area to appear larger than normal. Many times, bloating is accompanied by other symptoms like cramps, belching, pain, diarrhea, shortness of breath and lower back pain.
What are the common causes of Bloating?
- Lactose intolerance and other food intolerances
- Air swallowing
- Irritable bowel syndrome
It is not difficult to get rid of gas and bloating, though it seems very difficult! You can easily get rid of it by following this simple remedy.
You will need…
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds
Bring water to a boil and place all other ingredients into the boiling water. Boil for about 5 minutes. Let the tonic cool. Drink a glass before or after a meal to help with gas or bloating.
HOW IT HELPS?
- Fennel seeds are very effective for digestive problems like bloating due to their carminative, diuretic, pain-reducing and anti-microbial properties.
- Cumin or Jeera is very beneficial for your digestive system and enhances its functioning. so, the food you eat is digested properly. It also facilitates the bile production by the liver which relieves from the bloating, acidity, abdominal gas and etc.
- You may think that spicy ginger would irritate the stomach, but ginger is in fact a soothing herb. Ginger is a carminative which means it relieves the pressure of bloating by helping gas pass through the digestive system. It contains gingerols, which act as pain relievers and shogaols, which soothe and relax the intestinal muscles.
Watch video here :